Participants will be selected based on the scientific relevance of their submitted to the topic of the IUBMB Focused Meeting. Short oral presentation will be selected on the basis of the submitted abstract. Please indicate whether you would like to be considered for oral presentation, or if you prefer to present a poster. Participants selected for short oral presentations are strongly encouraged to also present a poster, as an additional opportunity to discuss their work with experts.
Abstracts should be submitted only online. Deadline: 31/8/2023
- - The abstract (250 words max.) must be typed in plain letters, single-spaced using Arial 10-pitch type letters (justified).
- - Abstract title should be typed in lowercase bold letters.
- - Include name(s) of author(s) in a new line in bold letters, putting initials after the surname (for example Somebody S.).
- - The name of the Presenting Author should be underlined (for example Author P.)
- - The name of Institution(s) must be in a separate new line in italic letters.
- - Presenting Author must register for the IUBMB meeting before the abstract is accepted.
- - Short talks will be selected by the organizers from the abstracts.
- - For a sample abstract click here.
For further information please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Poster dimensions should be MAXIMUM: 90 cm width x 120 cm height.
As there are no poster printing facilities on site, please check with your airline how poster rolls can be transported.